วันอังคารที่ 19 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Interface - I/O Expanders PCF8574AP NXP (Datasheet pdf)

The PCF8574/74A provides general-purpose remote I/O expansion via the two-wire
bidirectional I2C-bus (serial clock (SCL), serial data (SDA)).
The devices consist of eight quasi-bidirectional ports, 100 kHz I²C‑bus interface, three hardware address inputs and interrupt output operating between 2.5 V and 6 V. The quasi-bidirectional port can be independently assigned as an input to monitor interrupt status or keypads, or as an output to activate indicator devices such as LEDs. System master can read from the input port or write to the output port through a single register.

Features
I²C-bus to parallel port expander
100 kHz I²C‑bus interface (Standard-mode I²C-bus)
Operating supply voltage 2.5 V to 6 V with non-overvoltage tolerant I/O held to VDD with 100 μA current source
8-bit remote I/O pins that default to inputs at power-up
Latched outputs directly drive LEDs
Total package sink capability of 80 mA
Active LOW open-drain interrupt output
Eight programmable slave addresses using three address pins
Low standby current (2.5 μA typical)
-40 °C to +85 °C operation
ESD protection exceeds 2000 V HBM per JESD22-A114 and 1000 V CDM per JESD22-C101
Latch-up testing is done to JEDEC standard JESD78 which exceeds 100 mA
Packages offered: DIP16, SO16, SSOP20

Applications
LED signs and displays
Servers
Key pads
Industrial control
Medical equipment
PLC
Cellular telephones
Mobile devices
Gaming machines
Instrumentation and test measurement

Product Information
Part : PCF8574AP
Brand : NXP
Description : Interface - I/O Expanders REMOTE I/O EXPANDER
Package : DIP-16
Number of I/Os: 8 I/O
Maximum Operating Frequency: 100 kHz
Operating Supply Voltage: 2.5 V to 6 V
Maximum Operating Temperature: + 85 C
Minimum Operating Temperature: - 40 C
Mounting Style: Through Hole
Output Current: 25 mA
Power Dissipation: 400 mW
Product Type: I/O Expanders